Get In Touch
Your issues and concerns are important to us. Please let us know how we can help you. If you are looking to schedule an appointment, please use the department's Appointment Services page. Any unscheduled walk-ins to the GEF3 building will be greeted at the Plaza level and asked to schedule a future appointment. A list of frequently used contact information can be found below.
I need help with...
- General License
- My Licensing Situation
- Educator Preparation Programs
- Other licensing questions...
I am Asking About Another Educator
I am asking about someone else...
- A staff member of ours
- A teacher of my child
Special Education Team
I have a non-licensing question about...
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Postsecondary Transition Plan (PTP)