Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) are a basic component of career and technical education programs that support and enhance related school-based and work-based learning. Found in middle, junior, and senior high schools throughout Wisconsin, CTSOs provide students with skills and knowledge to succeed in the new global economy.
Specifically, CTSOs help students develop citizenship, technical, leadership, and teamwork skills essential in preparing for careers and further education. They enhance students' civic awareness and provide opportunities for developing social competencies and a wholesome attitude about living and working. View this short video to learn more.
Students Talk About the Value of CTSOs
What are the benefits of CTSOs?
- Enable students to achieve high academic and occupational standards
- Develop meaningful business partnerships
- Link school-based learning to the real world of work and family
- Motivate youth to become better students and productive citizens
- Develop school and community leaders
- Enhance student self-esteem and self-confidence
CTSO Potential Event Presenters Contact Form
Are you a keynote speaker/trainer with an interest in working with CTSOs in Wisconsin? Then please complete our Speaker and Trainer Contact Form to be considered for future conferences, workshops, and training events.
Some links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.