Teacher Interns in the Wisconsin Improvement Program (WIP)
Be prepared BEFORE you login …
1. Determine if you must submit fingerprints
2. Gather Documents
Scan all documentation into files (.pdf, .doc/docx, .jpg/jpeg, or .txt) that are 2MB or less in size
- Preview the ELO Conduct & Competency Questions to see if you will need to provide documentation of any alleged misconduct.
- Obtain the Internship Request Number from your Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program so you can enter it during the application process.
- Identify the Local Education Agency (school district) who will be hosting your internship.
- Within ELO, make sure you have answered the three onboarding questions.
- When you get to the Quick Start home page, choose the options below and click Go to start your application:
For complete information about the Wisconsin Improvement Program, please see Wisconsin Improvement Program Teacher Internship