You are here

Military Spouse License

Military Spouse License

The Military Spouse license is a non-renewable license issued to educators who hold a valid teacher, administrator, or pupil services license from another state and have a spouse who is on active military duty.  Military spouses do not have to pass any Wisconsin teacher assessments to receive this license.

Application Process for Military Spouse License

An applicant who meets the eligibility criteria for this license will follow the Directions for an Uncommon Request to apply for the Military Spouse license.

Next Steps

This license is non-renewable.  To continue to be licensed in Wisconsin, educators must complete another pathway to licensure.

Submit questions and comments about this information to the Licensing Online Help desk.